What Information is collected through this website?
Directly from Users
If you fill out any of the forms on this website, we may ask you to provide some personal information, such as name, phone number, email address and mailing address, as well as demographic information, such as gender and age. We may also collect payment details from customers, and credentials members.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in our web server logs, which are records of the activities on our website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include: your IP address, the browser you use, the page(s) you visit on our website, any searches that you make on our website and / or the date & time of your visit(s).
User Generated Content
How do we use Information?
We use your Information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- Information that you provide to us through our forms will be used so that we may communicate with you and respond to your inquiry. We may also use the information that you provide to communicate with you in the future, through such communications as emails and newsletters. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may unsubscribe, or opt out, as described below.
- The information that our web servers collect is intended to help us administer our website, analyze the usage of our website, protect the website from inappropriate use and improve your experience.
- To better understand how you access and use our website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website and respond to your desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Your name and address information is used solely to process your membership, order, account registration, newsletter sign-up, or request for information and referral.
- Your demographic information (gender, age, etc.) is used in an aggregated way for reporting purposes – annual reports, etc.
We have implemented commercially reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee 100% that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. We use the industry’s standard best practices to collect and store your personal information. You should take appropriate steps to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information, including but not limited to, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
When you make a payment, you may provide your name, contact information, and standard payment information, which may include credit card information. For all payment processing, we partner with companies that use industry standard safeguards to protect your credit cards information and comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). HotRMC never stores any payment information in our systems.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
HotRMC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people except to provide services you’ve requested and when we have your written permission, with the obvious exception if we are required to by law.
Links to External Websites
Unsubscribe / Opt Out
You may unsubscribe / opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us as described below.
Special Notification for California Residents
If you reside in California and you have provided us with personal information, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of your personal information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties (if any) for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the email address specified in this paragraph.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Our website is not directed at and should not be used by children under the age of 13. We support and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). HotRMC does not solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. By completing any of the forms on our website, you represent and warrant that you are over 13 years of age.
Questions / Concerns